its weird 2 stay far from my friends....

Thursday 8 March 2007

i jst reach home yesterday......all my uni friends r still bzing wit their project assignments n studies....while i'm bck here in my home sweet home.....it is sad 2 b far from them.....
anyway i would like 2 thanks them 4 helping me wit my thgs....

cm - haha....no1 will wake u d....must take care k....don forget tis mou liu friend ya.....when i'm bck we can still continue our midnite oil study 2gether...hehe....oh n thanks 4 ur gift ya....i'll wear it during winter..don worry k....sure warm warm wan....hehe...can keep my head warm...

ph - u a....hmmm....no1 there 2 cook wit u d....try 2 cook wit other ya....if wanna chat wit me jst email or chat wit me at skype ya....ur socks....very nice...thanks....i've shown it 2 my family....they were so surprise wit it....i'll wear 2 d airplane k.... :)

cc - haha....smtimes i always wen ur room 2 kacau u n talk 2 u d...now no ppl kacau u d.....jst take care k......continue ur 1st class k.....ur dictionary....haha...i think i'll use it all d time....when i go shopping i can use it right....muahaha....

cw - i'll miss ur voice when i'm at korea......even u r at jess room smtimes i still can hear ur voice from ur room....hehe.. if u wanna use my room jst use it k...i don mind.....

jess - haha...fau n d rest wen out dating n i'm not there.....sure u will feel boring right.....don worry....cw will b there 4 u k.....

melia - thanks 4 ur car o.....b happy always k......n good luck in ur studio

nancy - haha....thanks also 4 ur car.....i'll miss u k.....

(nancy, melai, jess n cw - thanks 4 ur gift....its so warm n creative....i'll use it all d time ya.....)

my friends out there miss me a lot k......hope 2 c some of u in korea k......let me noe when d list come out d....do keep in touch......luv n miss.....

0 Opinion(s):