my room....

Thursday 15 March 2007

my room my 3rd home.....hehehe....1 is my home sweet home at kl n 1 is in utm n another 1 is in Daejeon University, Korea.....its a dorm wit a room for 2 ppl....2 international ppl n tis is my room.....

tis is d picture of my table....my study table.....actually they provide us wit a computer but there is only 1 computer...so i need 2 share it wit my roommate but luckily i brought my own laptop.... d internet connection is great here. its much more faster then d connection in UTM but d problem is d computer tat they provide us is much more slower then d computer in UTM....its terrible n u won believe it until u use it......it hang when we open a window....haih.....
in our dorm...we r provided wit phone fridge n tv 2......haha.....u can look at d pic...its great...really great......n tis is my bed.....i sleep on top last nite.....haha...guess wat i really scared tat 1 day i will fall from my bed...hahaha.....
tats all.....hope u guys noe my conditions here in my room.....hahaha....


0 Opinion(s):