downtown trip wit buddy....

Sunday 25 March 2007

tis is my downtown trip....
yes it a downtown wit my buddy again....but i don really feel happy without some of my friends tat left behind in my hostel.....its happier 2 b wit them.....

COMPLAIN BOUT MY ARROGANT N WEIRD N CONTROLLING BUDDY

is it true tat we really need a buddy following us wherever we go? or do i really need 2 tell then wherever we go? why? i don need other ppl 2 control me.....i'm 23 years old d....oops...quite old right.....why thy still need 2 control me n even scold me n blame me 4 not telling them tat i went out only wit my friends.....


its not far huh.....its only 5 minutes walk from d main gate of d uni....i wen there wit frinds 2 buy my thgs n clothes.....its near n tat fella blame me tat i din tell her anythg bout it......who d hell she is? she is not my mum or wat.....only my buddy....

i've ask evry1 bout it n they say i adi grown up n don need 2 tell them where we go....but wat about my buddy? she really care n worry bout me? NO WAY!!! if really why she jst let me n my roommate wen 2 downtown alone without any1? n y she jst ran bck without telling us anythg n left us like tat b4 we wen bck....

i really envy tat my roommate hav a good buddy.....her buddy really giv her freedom n wait until she get in d bus.....WAT BOUT MINE?

u noe wat....we actually wen 4 a movie 2day at d downtown.......at 1st i ask my buddy how much is it.....u noe wat she actually say.....she say its 10,000won.....n me n izzah(my roommate) actually trust her n giv her tat money....but at last we notice tat d ticket actually cost us 6,000won.....WAT???? she actually take d 4,000won.....n u noe wat she say? she say we'll use it 2 buy some junk food 4 d movie....but tat won cost tat much.....n later i remember tat we actually ate our lunch tat at d town.....but me n my roommate din eat it coz we adi ate ours b4 we wen 2 d town.....when they pay tat time my buddy actually say tat she use our money 2 pay it.....n tat time i'm blur but it coz i noe nothg bout d cost of d ticket....

stupid!!!!...she should hav told us bout evrythg right.....we hav our right 2 noe it coz its our money right....

after d lunch we wen bowling....there she actually bet n say d 1 who lose will pay 4 d dinner.....n luckily i me n my buddy win tat 1st game....n i don need 2 pay 4 it.....but tat gal later bet 4 another game n say w'll bet 4 d next game n d 1 who lose d next game will pay 4 d bowling....u noe my roommate actually don noe how 2 play it but tat fella wan me 2 b wit y roommate....but i'm ok 4 it n tat bowling won cost much right.....haha....i'm happy at last.....we win....n d buddy need 2 pay it....but i'm not sure if she actually pay it wit her money our our money......

haih...pitty me.....anyway..tis is d pic i take 2day......pretty me huh......jst kidding.....don vomit ya.....
me wit d ball...strike...yeah,....
later we went to d mini karaoke...
haha...in d cinema....we eat d squid (sotong bakar)....they actually heat n burn it wit d stone n its very delicious.....hehe....it slike d salted fish......nice o....hmmm....
me n my roommate's good n pretty buddy......


0 Opinion(s):