my 1st korean class

Tuesday 20 March 2007

yesterday i had my 1st korean language class......wow it is great but kind of scary......most of friends actually noe how 2 read those word.....i'm so blur tat time......they r really good in it.........

my lecturer told us tat she will try 2 speak more in korean language rather then english when she is teaching.......WAT!!!!.....how am i gonna understand it? so freaking out man......but wat can i do? we r on our way 2 learn it n i think i should b able 2 understand some after a few months.....

in tis class i'm really happy tat i manage 2 write my name in korean character...its so funny.....hehe....all blocks n lines n circle.......nice n pretty good huh.......

tis is how i will write my name.....cute right...hehe....
CHOOI YAN WEI
ADELYN
n later, i'll attend a marketing management class....hope evrythg will b fine 4 me......wish me luck ya......gotta study 4 my korean language character d.....if not i can't catch up wit d rest........TTFN (tata for now)........

0 Opinion(s):