my salary...at last...

Thursday 22 March 2007

a pretty nice morning huh.....hehe.....2day i'll get my salary....muahaha.....at last....after a week here.....now we can get our living allowance.......

all d ASEAN delegates is so happy wit it....d whole week here....evry1 finish their money tat they bring from their home country.....buy tis buy tat.....evry thg is so expensive......haha....every1 is complaining bout it....n of coz including me!.....d thgs here r so expensive......i noe we shouldn't compare it like tat but...........haih......really expensive ma.....muahaha........
EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE EXPENSIVE!!!!!!

hope tat i can save some of my living allowance here.....so tat i can b rich in my home country.....tats 4 sure right.....but i think its hard 4 me 2 save...i still hav many many many thgs need 2 buy but now wat i need 2 do is i need 2 b careful wit wat i buy right.......

haha....i think i need 2giv some advise 2 my friends tat r coming 2 korea in november......hehehe.....

0 Opinion(s):