i feel wanna cry!!!

Monday 18 June 2007

so stress le.....don noe y i feel wanna try but no tears come out...its like i can't breath anythg....how le? a lot of pressure d...i can't stand it d.....

recently i studied 4 my korean, IT and even my glocal.....not 2 forget, i still need 2 do my assignment......2 assignment u noe!!! non stop doing thgs.....so stress!!!!

i even try 2 sleep early 2 release my stress but still d same.....now my mind is so packed wit thgs...so many thgs in there....do u guys hav and thgs tat can cure it 4 me.....i wan a bigger head! oops not head but mind....

i read IT notes but really cannot memorize it.....my mid term exam adi like a shit i don wan d final 2 b d same...!!! help!!!! i'm trying so hard now 2do it......

HELP ME!!!!

1 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

dun stress la... good luck for exam. ur family here will support u... take care