my 2nd trip 2 busan

Monday 25 June 2007

its my 2nd trip 2 Busan....tis trip r organized by the international office as a farewell trip 4 my lovely roommate (izzah)...

my roommate will leave soon (on the 3 july) so its kinda sad 4 all of us......so tis was a farewell trip 4 us....

we went 2 d temple, beach, UN cemetery, and also d fish market....

it is a nice n unforgettable moment..happy o...

MY LAST TRIP WIT MY ROOMMATE....

sob sob~~~~

group pic outside d restaurant when we 1st reach busan
jelin, hajar me n nary in d restaurant 2 eat our lunch...
group pic at d temple....nice view....
nary, izzah n me
me n my roommate (izzah)....
mr.pyo, kine n me.......
adelyn, lyn, yan wei n me....muahaha...
piggy me...hehe...
me n zaza...
at d United Nation Memorial Cemetery in Korea....
walking slowly.....
huh wat r we doing over there?
"yum seng"....hope izzah will hav a safe journey bck 2 brunei...
wet market...so many seafood...
izzah, elliot, joe, zaza n me...

0 Opinion(s):