those were d days - ups and downs.....

Wednesday 4 July 2007

last 2 days many thgs happen in my life.....haha....some happy n some sad......monday i wen 2 straighten my hair....so guys, now my hair is straight n not curly anymore....huh/ my pic....later i'll upload it k....but not now....giv me some time 2 makeup nicely n take my pic...muahaha....

yesterday was my roommates last day here in tis ASEAN DJU 07 program wit us.....now only 16 of us left....it was really a sad time for d 17 us of....we've been through ups and downs together....from enjoying 2 quarreling.....

my roommate...plz take care of urself k....our friendship will never ends......u adi promise me tat we'll meet 2gether again in d future...don forget our "yaksuk" k....hehe....i'll always remember tat.....

i will surely miss d time we chat until we don really wanna go 2 bed although its late n we still need hav our class d next morning....we eve clean our room 2gether, wash our clothes 2gether, was our toilet 2gther, and also d fridge....its really fun 2b wit u....my so called "puja" friend from brunei....muahaha....

anyway, promise me u must rmb all d time we've been through n advises k......saranghae my roommate....good luck in ur new semester bck in ur country.......we'll surely miss u always from time 2 time.....tata....

now only d 16 of us here.....aja aja fighting guys....i noe some of us wish 2 go bck 2 our home country ASAP....but b strong k.....i'm sure we can make it til d end.....my our family and friends out there proud of us k.......

go go go my friend....the ASEAN DJU 07 is d best!!!!


0 Opinion(s):