at last

Friday 31 August 2007

at last....

its my final day of my internship.....really happy.....get 2 noe my salary....get d cert from d company...wow n eat at a chinese restaurant..haha finally my wish come true.....

i get 2 eat chinese food d....previously i say i miss my mum's cook....2day i get 2 eat d ginger chicken tat my mum usually cook......delicious n nice le....but anyway i still prefer my mum's cook...muahahaha....during d lunch we get d cert from d director of my department...so nice le.....

haha happy happy.....its my last day n i don need 2 wake up tat early n reach my room late at nite d.....can rest well d...muahaha...although my new semester start next week but i'm happy wit wat i hav d......

thanks 4 giving me tis opportunity....thank you very muchhhhh.....hahaha.....

later after work i will go but crispy kreme.....muahahaha......can eat again...
kekeke......muaks....

0 Opinion(s):