my mind my feeling...

Thursday 23 August 2007

on my way 2 work i really think a lot.....i think of my family and my friends bck in m'sia.....i really miss d time there in malaysia....so comfortable....so enjoyable....so freedome.....its much more different then d life i hav here in korea......

in korea....

friends were not d true friend tat u use 2 hav.......study were not tat easy tat u tot.....food is not tat delisious as u always wanted.....d internship here is not tat interesting as u always hope 2....

i think i think i think....n i think.....

d times wit my family, wit my uni friends, wit my close friends in kl.........all d time we share...all d time we've been through...all d funniest thgs we had b4......it was so much different from d life here....

therefore......
hahaha.....
i made up my mind......
i hav a list here....
i stated out all d thgs i wanna do when i go bck 2 my home sweet country...
keke....
here it is....

  1. when i 1st arrive in m'sia i wanna go 2 mamak stall n eat (roti telur, nasi lemak, mee goreng, ais kacang, n etc....)...muahahaha...
  2. i wanna eat my mum's cook.....
  3. i wanna eat local fruits (durian, rambutan, manggo, n etc....)
  4. eat KFC
  5. eat chinese food (hokkien mee, wantan mee, n etc....)
  6. i wanna go shopping.....
  7. i wanna go out wit friends (yam cha, movie n etc....)......
  8. watch tv (especially astro, mtv, n etc...)
not only that when i reach UTM i wan to....
  1. eat my favourite tomyam
  2. meet my uni friends (kw, cc, ph, cm, n etc.....)
  3. chat whole nite (if can la....but i don think they will wanna do tat.....since they r bz wit their thesis) muahahaha....
  4. go steamboat
  5. jusco...(haha d nearest shopping center 2 my uni.....but i miss it so much)
  6. cs my studio life there le...
hope my UTM friends won forget me la.....now i'm ur super junior d....muahahaha...

0 Opinion(s):