my 1st snow in korea....

Wednesday 21 November 2007

after preparing for my presentation, i wen 2 sleep quite late yesterday....knowing tat i would b snow in d middle of d nite actually pushes me 2 study my presentation slides....

d clock showing 2 smthg in d morning n i still awake in d cold nite like tat....my eye bcome heavier from 1 minute to another....thinking tat i won b snowing makes me feel tired and sleepy....i off the light, laptop and wen straight to sleep.....zzzzZZZZZ

"ring ring ring" here comes d phone.....d clock show 4 smthg in d morning....i struggled myself to pick up the phone....

lyn : yoboseyo....(hello)
nari : lyn a....its snowing outside....come out..come out....
lyn : ok...

rushing towards d window....flipping d curtain n i look through d window n i saw...i saw....i saw...SNOW....wow so amazing.....its white all over d balcony....snow coming down....its d real snow....i can't believe it....i saw d real wan....pure and so white....running to d next door....taking picture n even shouting here and there....from 1 block 2 another....

looking down d stairs, d road, d farm and also d mountain.....its all covered wit snow....we took pic and some of d asean even shout for joy....happy.....


haha my name...
snow...hooray.....

0 Opinion(s):