u r d worst tat i've ever meet...

Tuesday 18 December 2007

"wat d shit...
don u noe wat is privacy? i hav my own rights 2 say NO....."

there is a stupid guy (which he think he's d king of all asean student, which he is not) likes 2 decide evrythg....asking me if all d 16 asean student can practice in my room or not...of coz tis is my privacy...i told him "can i say NO?".....assuming tat is a yes (which it is not)...he decide to hav a meeting here in my room.....

of coz...i jst call him n say no....u noe wat great thg he do....he say "how come u say no like tat...i tot its a yes n i adi announce it 2 evry1 tat d meeting is in ur room...."....wow wow wow...so u assume n u jst say tat it was a yes n decide 4 me even me, a gal, staying alone, in a room,.....u wan 16 d rest here, n even wanna scold me? haha...who cares? who r u 2 do tat.....?

i adi find u a solution....d com room....but u say don wan...i mean we can go I-Space (a class room)....u say far la, ppl walk there will late la,.....OH!!! wat a surprise? 13 of d asean walk 2 my room don need time?...excuse me? we r at a different block....u also need time 2 come...once u late means u r late....distance doesnt matter....!...

i don care wat u wanna do now.....only 9 days more...who cares wat d shit u wan? i can go bck n forget u...oops....i won rmb a shit...i jst need 2 flush it down d toilet bowl....ah i forget tat u don even deserve 2 b d shit.........

0 Opinion(s):