feel satisfied....

Friday 11 January 2008

huhuhu....i'm so happy 2nite...at last after a year, i get d chance 2 eat and even chat happily wit my friends...i wen 2 eat steamboat 2day....so good,.....we eat n eat n eat n eat,......so full n happy....we chat n chat n chat...talk non stop...chat non stop...wow....eating n going out wit them really makes me feel so comfortable....having them around makes me happy everyday...i'm so glad 2 hav them here....

tell me....how can i survive without them next sem after they grad? how how how? i hope time pass slowly now...i really d time can stop right now....i noe i can't b so selfish...at last i still need 2 let them go...seeing them grad...seeing leaving me here in this uni....NIGHTMARE....haih...wat can i do....

lyn..i think u need 2 get used 2 it k...we still can meet in d future right....we can keep contact right...going along wit junior not tat bad right...at least they chat wit u....

haih haih haih.....

0 Opinion(s):