survival n life

Wednesday 2 April 2008

i don noe wat i should say about my life now....living here wit all the friends makes me feel being neglected...every1 bz with their thesis and also assignment...how bout me?

hehe sitting in front of d laptop doing nothg beside games....i've plenty of assignment to finish up but don noe y....i don feel like doing it now....

the weather changes everyday.....damn hot in d afternoon n cold at nite...it changes like how my mood change....sooner or later i'll b alone here in my uni....seeing then graduating and also having their own life makes me feel the urge 2 grad wit them....

how bout the juniors? i don feel like mentioning bout them....ignoring was their expert in the course...seeing me extending my semester....ignoring me...giving me no chance to be good with them....

how can i survive wit them the next sem?

1 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.