i really tired yet i can't sleep

Sunday 2 November 2008

i jst don noe y i jst can't sleep even i'm that tired....mayb because i'm STRESSED? stressed wit all my EXAMS + REPORT + THESIS + LAYOUT....

how am i going to finish it all? huhuhu~~~

really feel wanna cry out...but i noe that i hav to be strong...only a months left n I'll b free...free from all the studies....i jst need to finish evrythg these few days n evrythg will b settled....

hope time flies fast...i jst wanna take a rest...i'm really tired of all these things...

now i wan myself to be recovered from all d illness (flu, fever, cought, headache, n etc)....i need more energy to continue....plz recharge my batteries....i still need to study for my exam....especially law...many thgs need to memorise....many thgs need to read....i hope i can cope wit it...

wish me luck.....

i wanna sleep i wanna sleep....but i can't...mayb i jst need to read my law awhile b4 i sleep.....

I NEED SOME REST!!!!!!!


2 Opinion(s):

Anonymous said...

don't stress k...

if you feel stress, there will always 2 sopohs on the line to sesat with you..

hehe, can release tension by sesat'ing with us..


come come come...

welcome u~!


ops...but we're having exam now, sesat after exam..not now~!

adelyn said...

haha i also hope 2 sesat wit u but i jst can't 2 many thgs 2do....haih....