no one will understand my feeling right now!!!

Thursday 13 November 2008

do you noe wat its feel like 2 do your thesis and your studio in the same time.....

previously i really don noe wat its feel like....i'll always say "no BIG deal wil it"

jst report writing and also some layout 2do.....

but now.......

i noe wat it feels......

i feel STRESSED....

i feel wanna CRY.....

i feel like GIVING UP.....

n i feel like THROWING MY LAPTOP AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (of coz i won do tat....if i do tat i'm finish...i need 2 retake my semester again)

i sit in front of d laptop d whole day but seams no progress at all....

i miss d time i was free....d time i'm in korea....when i can go here n there freely....visit places that i've never been b4.....exploring thgs tat i've never done b4......i really "MISS MY PAST"....

plz bring me bck....bring me 2 my past.....where i no longer need 2 do all my thesis n studio....plz plz plz.....

0 Opinion(s):