i'm bck...

Monday 13 April 2009

its about 2 months since the last time i log in to my blog....many thgs happen around me between these days...going through my convocation session with my parents...that was a relief for me where i can declare myself graduated and become a working lady...-_-''''.....hahahaha....

i'm glad that i can finally find / earn myself a living without burdening my parents....i kinda miss them so much....hopefully i can transfer bck to KL....planning to finish a big project here in MN Consult in order to gain some experince then i can easily get a job there at KL....hehehe~~~ i'm my parents baby gal wat...of coz my heart was still with them....:P

after my convo i'm gald that i still hav some time to meet my friends in KL..i was happy to spend even few hours with them....kinda miss the time we went shopping, pasar malam, dinner, karaoke'ing together...that was really fun...time i had here were a bit bored besides working eating sleeping and mayb hanging out once awhile with the juniors....most of the time i spend was facing all these elctronic device (computer, tv or phone).....

losing my social life....and hoping so much to get a comfortable life....i'm still searching for one from time to time.....wonders when can i get it....O_o'''....

not to say that my life here were totally spoil...but i jst can't feel the "home & friends" around me....therefore until now i still believe that i will still b going bck to the place where i should b.....it might not b around the corner....i jst need to wait for it....i noe it...for sure i can do it....

source: www.chroniclebooks.com

0 Opinion(s):