My Cheesecake!

Tuesday 28 April 2009

I don really feel happy nowadays....wonder where my happiness gone....i really can't get any satisfaction on wats going on through my life now....no ups and down....therefore i would like to take my step to bake and make myself bz rather than thinking some nonsense things....i actually planned to baked a cake last few days but end up failed....end up going shopping during the weekend....buying nothg there....

Supposed i can enjoy my Oreo Cheesecake....always wonder how its taste like....wats the taste of the cheesecake that i bake for myself....mayb it was jst an ordinary cheesecake....hoping so much that i could one day...(mayb~~~) turn into an etrodinary cake....cake that every1 appriciate it...cake that every1 thinks that it was the best cake ever....

Wonder how can i change the "non-baked oreo cheesecake" to a special cake....will it be like that forever? can i try to change it..? Maybe i can put something on it.....decorate it? with strawberies? kiwi? cream? or mayb adding coffee into it? hmmm~~~~headache....

that wasn't included into the recipe....but how can i change/modify it to a cake that i really like? as some1's help? erm....mayb some prefer the original cake....but i jst wish it could be at least better that what every1 thought.....

i wan my parents to enjoy the cake that i bake as well....i wan them noe that the cake that i bake was the best cake ever....but how? i want no regrets at the end....

I'm jst to scared to think about it...too scared to face those problem...after all no one cares bout it thou...haiz.....silly me...

0 Opinion(s):