my car was hurt!

Saturday 23 May 2009


I notice that there was a new scratch on my car's butt.....i just wonder where that scar came from? previously i tought that it could be one of my housemates....but that wouldn't be...if they happen to knock my car, mayb they will told me that n say sorry right? then i tought it might be someone else when i parked my car outside......

BUT, after my work today,....i notice that A's bike had a scar in front of it too...but i'm not sure if its from A.....but my car get hurt from something similar to the colour of the bike....i just couldn't say 100% that was A who did it.....i just don't have the prove to say that even if the paint of the bike and some left over evidence of my car was the same colour.....haiz....

Poor baby car! i just couldn't help you even i guess it was A who did it.....

Hate A so much....knock people's car without saying sorry.....SHIT you!!!!! Hoping so much to give u a BIG slap on your face...SHIT you!!!!

Yeah...i assumed that you really did it where you just keep quiet like that after knocking it.....I know it was you!!!....you better be sorry for that, CHICKEN!!!!!.....ARGH~~~~

0 Opinion(s):