my 2nd day here in korea.....

Thursday 15 March 2007

anyong haseyo(hello) my friends....

its my second day 2day n surprisingly i wake at 630am.....weird doh...i wake upp early o....haih...i think i slept early last nite n tis is a new place 4 me......its really bz 2day...walk whole day....

erm...i think i still can't adapt myself wit d food over here........tis is wat i take 4 my breakfast......its RICE n wit some KIMCHI...haih...tat d breakfast ......do u believe it?
n tis is my lunch....obviously my lunch is better then my breakfast.....d mee n hotdog is delicious....hehe.....but d vege is terrible....can't even eat it....
haha....tis is my korea test paper......guess wat? i noe nothg bout it,......hahaha.....mayb i will get zero o...hehe.....funny right....i need 2 answer it somehow coz the uni need 2 test our level of korea language......
n tis pic is d pic of me n my buddy....d cute n friendly gal......n active 2.......she will help me wit evrythg i need in tis uni.....
tis pic shows my friend (hazizah from m'sia, jinny from korea, me n narry from cambodia).....
look at d pic.....do u noe wat is d green thg is? its a toothpick n surprisingly i can eat it..really...it is made of rice that we can eat it...hahaha...tis is wat we call sustainable......great right....
tis is a pic of rice cake.....haha.....tat ball shape rice ball cake is delicious.....its salty in d outside n sweet in d inside......but 4 me d white blocks cake is terrible.....i can't even it eat le...its so sticky.....
tis is a place where we gather wit all d international students 4 our welcoming party...we hav students from japan, china n new zealand 2.....tis pic is when the china students performing a song 4 evry1....
ok...let me introduce 2 u my campus......

tis is d pic of d landscape after winter......its dry right.....
tis is d library......
tis is d hill near my uni......
tis is where my classroom located......
okla...i need 2 take my bath d.....anio (tata)

0 Opinion(s):