downtown tour at deajeon city.......

Friday 16 March 2007

tis is my breakfast is delicious tis morning......its taufu wit soup n fried rice.....n we r provided wit a pack of pineapple juice......tis fried rice makes me think of my home sweet home......
tis is an overview of my cafeteria,...its big n d food is free for alld students where the students adi paid 4 it 2gether wit d school fees.......kinda big o.....
after our lunch there is a trip 2 downtown.....tis is a scene tat i take out my campus......many stall there wit d hot n spicy food....its like "lok lok" in malaysia......
tis is d pic of d town next to our uni.....there r many shops around there....coffee shop gift shop....bar...n etc.....
is tis house nice...the korean decorate it beautifully...amazing right...
tis is my roommates buddy...she is kinda pretty n funny gal....she is called Jin-Kwan......pretty huh....
me n my buddy.....wearing red......eating baskin robin there at d downtown....hehe....cold n nice...its chocolate ice-cream.....
during dinner...we eat tis....sorry i don noe wat it calls..but its delicious......there r yam, sweet potato, vege, chicken n some sauce...its not tat spicy n its a bit sweet......
then we'll mix it up n eat it.....eat jst like tat or wit some vege....hmm...delicious......
we can also add spegetti mee 2 it....it cook separately in d same pan....n eat wit d meat......weird....special n delicious....
at d end....when its going 2 finish we can add some rice wit vege n seaweed 2 it...n mix it up......actually i think its a good idea 2 eat like tat coz we can hav d opportunity 2 eat it in a different ways......rice, mee, meat n vege........ :)
tis is Jin-Kwan (Jinny) there...all d ASEAN students r there 2.....hehehe...become my background.....
d 4 of us.....me my buddy(sussana-korean), my roommate (izzah-brunei) n her buddy (jinny-korean)......
its ngan(vietnam), narry(cambodia), me n icha(indonesia)......cheers friends.....
hajar, hazizah n me.....smile.....all malaysian
sussana(korean), me n izzah(brunei)........yeah.....
oh...tis is d nite view of Daejeon City....nice right.....beautiful n cold...trust me....its really cold at nite....its freaking freezing....many nite activities there,.......many ppl n its beautiful.....

1 Opinion(s):

oot-oot said...

damnit.....!!!!!

now u make me wanna go korea.! cis\

by the way which town ur in? is it big city/?

walaueh...before this i heard many say korean food sucks...but looking at the pic, it makes me drool!

haha anyway, glad u had tat much of fun. i wish i m there too ='(