my trip 2 seoul....

Monday 2 April 2007

yesterday i went 2 Seoul wit some of my friends n my buddies...i tot it was a fun trip but hmmm......i din hav d chance 2 buy a handphone there n went sightseeing.......cham......

early in d morning around 830am we wake n prepared ourselves 4 d trip.....then we ate out breakfast in our cafeteria b4 d trip......tis is a pic of me n my roommate in our cafeteria.....we r the last 2 finish our breakfast tats y it looks empty in d cafeteria......anyway...r we pretty? muahaha........syok sendiri.....
tis is d pic of FULL HOUSE......muahaha...sorry..tats not d real full house my friends.....when we are on our way 2 d bus stop, we saw a house or a company...muahaha.....not sure wit it,......there is a sign board stated FULL HOUSE....hehe....erm...who's tat 2 crazy gal bhind me......oops....hehe...there r my friend hazizah n izzah.....SAKAI o.....
when we reach d Daejeon downtown, we went 2 d bus station....tis time we r taking a bus 2 seoul...actually tot tat we can take a train 2 Seoul but......don noe y suddenly our buddy change d plan.....we take of from Daejeon around 11.20am......its a 2 hour trip.....hmmm....tired sleepy n hot.....coz they actually on d heater in d bus...cacat right.....tats y we r hot n headache there in d bus.....oh yea....d ticket cost us 8,200won.....wow wow wow expensive o....
its around 1.30pm when we reach Seoul......we take d subway 2 search 4 d halal food coz my friends from malaysia n brunei need 2 eat some meat tat is halal 4 them.....hehe...i'm kinda happy 4 them.....tis is d pic in d subway....we r waiting 4 d train 2 come n wait amaze me is their subway system......wow their subway is great.....not like wat we hav in malaysia.....muahaha.....there r many layer of subway.....its all underground.....each subway hav different lavel....wow......great..
me n nary in d train.....
its around 2 smthg when we reach d halal restaurant......its nice n its pakistan food.....hm.....delicious......u know wat...my malay friends actually enjoy d food so much......n we r happy 4 them 2.......
its me n zaza....wit d can of coke from seoul...muahaha...
me eating d chicken jalfrezi.....
tis is wat i eat.....delicious right...
hmmm.....nice.......delicious.....
after we eat, we wen shopping....our buddy actually bring us 2 a shopping center wit all d clothes there......there we can't even try it on its like sg. wang in Seoul but d shop is much more smaller le.....n there r many ppl there...crowded n hot n evry1 is pushing here n there....

we can't actually hav a chance 2 go out 4 sightseeing.....u now wat...?.....some of my friends tat stay over nite there in seoul actually hav a handphone wit them d......they bought it d.....but wat about us? nothg but only shopping wit clothes....nothg d...

:(

the nite scene of seoul city....

on our way bck at d subway station....
d squid again....haha...i like it o....
c wat they r doing.......yucks.....my roommate n nary.....hehehe....
i'm so jealous wit my friends wit handphone n all d sightseeing journey....

0 Opinion(s):