blogging

Wednesday 25 June 2008

at last.....after a hundred years.....i start to blog....haha....kidding...

i jst feel a bit boring here...erm not exactly "a bit"....i can say i'm truly bored wit my life now...although i'm happy tat i can b wit my family...holiday is my only chance to stay here wit them enjoying time watching tv, eating, n etc....but adi a month and a half staying at home.....and i did nothg besides focusing only on my thesis...or mayb i can say i also watch tv until 2am in d morning...


friends were all working...having and enjoying their own life....i think its my time to change....life was so much different after i came bck from Korea...Malaysia wasn't d same as b4....friends wasn't d same anymore....evrythg change except my family....

i notice how important my family is...they care bout me....giving me wat other ppl doesn't giv....i'm happy to hav a family like them...they were so perfect....

"time 2 change gal...." these few words were repeated again again and again in my mind for several time each day....i noe i hav 2 change...prepare myself b4 i go bck 2 uni.....i noe evrythg was different by then....

i can do it when i'm there in korea....so now...i'm in my own country...it shouldn't b a problem 2 me right....*i guess so*....1 week or 2 i hav 2 face it myself....mayb u will noe my story then....

to be continued....

0 Opinion(s):