pity me...

Saturday 28 June 2008

pity me....i had a dental surgery tis afternoon....y? i had a wisdom tooth....it was healthy as usual....but last 2 weeks, when i went to the check my teeth, doc told me tat i need to get rid of one of my wisdom tooth....i will affect d tooth next to it....

huhuhu~~~so scary.....

i never taught of having a dental surgery 2 days b4 i go bck to jb....i stay an hour in tat surgeon room....hearing those *drilling* sound over and over again....

oh my gosh....it was so pain....until now i still can feel the pain.....i ate pain killer pills....it still doesn't work for me...my face were swollen....it was so obvious.....

how am i going to meet my lecturer tis monday wit my face like tat....i still need to go to the library, office and also JPS to collect info for my thesis....

not only tat, i can't even survive properly...i could hardly eat now....since 2 o'clock....i haven eat a single thing....i only drank some water n a little of choc milk.....even medicine i could hardly swallow it....it was so painful...

i really wanna shout~~~~~

"PAIN PAIN GO AWAY
DON'T YOU EVER COME AGAIN
I REALLY WAN 2 EAT SMTHG NOW!"

0 Opinion(s):