I'm back! I'm back! I'm back!

Wednesday 2 July 2008

i'm bck in my uni now....i tot tat i'll b all alone....but luckily i still have my ex-classmates here wit me now....accompanying me d whole day...chatting, lunch, sesating n etc....keke...

i think i'm quite lucky in this....

wat i can describe myself now was...

"i'm free n i have my private time in the uni....doing thgs tat i like 2 do....going places that i wanted to go...chatting...and so on"

i'm sort of happy but in d other hand i'm still a bit sad 2.....y? don ask me y...me myself also don noe wat happen....huhuhu~~~

mayb "BORING" was d only answer for that....

class starting soon in few days time....hope i can really cope wit all d subjects...especially d law n also my thesis....talking about my thesis.....i really don noe wat am i doing now....totally no sense of dirrection....

wait! mayb thgs might change when time passes....hope so....tell you d good news soon ya....muaks...


0 Opinion(s):