my 1st day of studio!

Monday 7 July 2008

amazingly it was much more difference from the previous studio that i've attended....everythg seams so new now...friends were new...even d lecturers 2...i'm lucky 2 supervise under En.Rahim...hope he'll help me in my studio...

2day, during my 1st day of studio, it actually taught me some lessons.....

i notice that i need to brush up some of my skills....haha wat skills? my understanding skills la...i'm proud 2 b a senior in the group....i'll try my best to speak more....to keep up wit the rest and also to improve myself in managing my time.....

don noe y suddenly i feel i'm running out of time....it makes me so stress...thinking of my thesis and also my studio, makes me feel that i really need to catch up really quick....

time isn't always waiting for me....

friends doesn't always stay beside me....

after tis sem all will go smoothly (i hope so)....

okla...chao....i wanna think what should i do now....

"life is boring, thats why i need to improve it"

0 Opinion(s):