thgs tat i do 2day

Tuesday 8 July 2008

2day i really did a lot of thgs such as:-

  1. 10.15am - find En. Rahim (my studio lecturer to get permission for my leave on this coming friday)
  2. 11.00am - attend English for Career Search class for 2 hours
  3. 1.00pm - find Dr. Foziah but she is not in her room
  4. 1.15pm - rush to computer lab to type a letter for En. Rahim
  5. 1.35pm - went to print my letter at meranti
  6. 1.55pm - find rahim to sign my approval letter
  7. 2.15pm - rush to Kolej 12's office to ask if there is any single room available
  8. 2.45pm - rush to meranti to buy a bread (that my only lunch...i've no time to eat T_T)
  9. 3.00pm - rush to Dewan Senat to attend a seminar on "Integrated River Basin Management: How to make it work?" by Prof. Helmut (been called by Dr.Rafee to attend the seminar so that i can get some information for my thesis)
  10. 4.55pm - the seminar end....tot i can get information form the talk but its useless coz its all engineering and its nothg related to my thesis...T_T
  11. 5.00pm - tot of going to Kolej 12 again to ask for the single room but d office already close
  12. 5.05pm - wen to fetch one of my junior (Rose) coz i adi promise her to help her to move her com from Tmn University
  13. 5.45pm - reach room....take a good rest and play games
  14. 6.45pm - too hungry, so i wen downstairs to get a milo drink from the fridge and then eat a piece of bread (don't worry tats not my dinner)
  15. 7.30pm - wen out for dinner....
  16. 8.00pm - accompany my dear to cut his hair
  17. 8.20pm - reach room again....n try to blog.....
tats wat i did d whole day....now kinda tiring but i noe i still hav to do my studio n also my thesis....i think i might take a rest b4 i bath n do my thgs....nite...

HELP!


0 Opinion(s):